You’ll be the favourite teacher at your school when you book a very special visit with one of our authors! We believe that literacy matters, and it’s imperative for success in the futures of our children.
Our interactive presentations include:
- A live reading by the author of the book of your choice
- An interactive game with the author and students that is based on the book that was read and the elements of the story that includes the protagonist, plot, setting, and characters.
- A question and answer period-what it’s like to be an author, how long did the book take to write, what inspired the story, etc.
- A copy of the book you chose signed by the author for your school library to keep
- A take-home activity sheet for each student
This presentation is available for ages 3 to 14. The material provided will be tailored to the selected age group. You can organize your class groupings as desired.
Please choose to pay by this option if you have already decided and confirmed your requested date with our admin person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.