Are you a self-published author that is struggling with sales, getting reviews, or getting your book into the hands of readers? This is the course for you! In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why your book isn’t selling and ten things you can do about it.
- Sprinkler or Waterfall? The best approach to marketing your book.
- Amazon Best Seller List. What you need to know and the dos and don’ts of hitting the top.
- Why your display matters even though you think it doesn’t.
- Data Analysis and Implementation. What numbers you should be looking at daily. Metadata matters!
- Reviews and word of mouth. How to get both.
- How to capture leads and convert them into sales.
- Newsletters, what works and what doesn’t.
- Navigating Goodreads to get the best publicity possible and the cardinal rule that you should NEVER break.
- Facebook, Instagram ads, what works and what doesn’t. The importance of writing great copy that sells.
I’ve taken the most relevant pieces of information that I’ve learned through my courses at Wharton and Copenhagen business school to combine ideas from Consumer Neuromarketing and Neuroscience and Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content. Each section has modules and printable downloads to help you craft an effective campaign for your book that will be emailed to you after purchase; plus, you’ll have access to Lacey L. Bakker (best selling author and publisher) as your personal mentor. Don’t let your book go unnoticed, start making a living off of your writing!