Have you ever wanted to write a crime novel or a short story in the crime genre? Make this year the year you reach your writing goals!
In this course, you will learn how to:
- effectively write in the crime genre so that your work stands out to publishers
- increase your chances of being published in this ultra-competitive genre
- properly write a police crime scene using expert tips
- make your plot believable
- leave breadcrumbs for readers to lead them exactly where you want them to go
- write convincing characters
- making it all make sense
- leave no question unanswered
- how to leave your reader wanting more
- create excellent endings and brilliant beginnings
You will receive downloadable materials such as worksheets, writing prompts and access to Lacey L. Bakker as your mentor, who will offer constructive feedback on your work. This is a go-at-your-own-pace course where you can work on your writing according to your schedule.
There are no reviews yet.