Mysteries are one of the most enjoyed genres of books by readers all over the world! Have you ever dreamed of seeing your name in print or walking into a bookstore to see your novel on display? Reach your mystery writing goals by enrolling today! This course includes the following modules:
- the difference between a thriller, crime, and mystery novel
- how to create compelling characters
- character arcs
- plot structures
- writing dialogue
- leaving clues to keep your reader guessing
- how not to be predictable
- writing prompts and exercises
- top five mistakes that mystery writers make and how to avoid them
Plus, you’ll have access to Lacey L. Bakker as your mentor, who will provide constructive feedback on your work. This go-at-your-own-pace course allows you to learn as quickly or as slowly as you’d like, and materials will be delivered directly to your inbox within 24 hours of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.