October 26, 2020– Today I’d like to speak specifically to the self-published authors out there. Self-publishing your work can be a monumental task, but congratulations if you’ve succeeded. I hope your book sales are going well and that you’re able to make a good income from your work. If you have a book that’s been self-published, but things aren’t going as planned in terms of sales, marketing, discoverability, or reviews, I’m here to help! I’m offering a very special course for a limited time only. The course is titled, Get Your Book Noticed and Increase Your Sales and here’s what it covers:
- Why your book isn’t selling and ten things you can do about it.
- Sprinkler or Waterfall? The best approach to marketing your book.
- Amazon Best Seller List. What you need to know and the dos and don’ts of hitting the top.
- Why your display matters even though you think it doesn’t.
- Data Analysis and Implementation. What numbers you should be looking at daily. Metadata matters!
- Reviews and word of mouth. How to get both.
- How to capture leads and convert them into sales.
- Newsletters, what works and what doesn’t.
- Navigating Goodreads to get the best publicity possible and the cardinal rule that you should NEVER break.
- Facebook, Instagram ads, what works and what doesn’t. The importance of writing great copy that sells.
I’ve taken the most relevant pieces of information that I’ve learned through my courses at Wharton and Copenhagen business school to combine ideas from Consumer Neuromarketing and Neuroscience and Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content. Each section has modules and printable downloads to help you craft an effective campaign for your book. For more information send us an email at email@example.com or click on the link below to purchase: https://pandamoniumpublishing.com/product/course-get-your-book-noticed-and-increase-your-sales/