November 8, 2019– There’s a little book on my desk by Dr. Denis Waitley titled, The Psychology of Winning. I haven’t opened it in such a long time that I had forgotten most of the concepts, so today I flipped open to a random page. The text on the page read, “Winners expect to win. They know that so-called luck is the intersection of preparation and awareness.” I’d like you to complete the following exercise, get a piece of paper and a pen or open your laptop and answer the following questions:
- How do you feel about the above statement?
- Are you prepared and aware of the opportunities around you?
- What are 5 things you can do to prepare for opportunities coming your way? What opportunities would you like to have this year?
- What expectations do you have for yourself and your work for the rest of this year? What about 2020 and beyond?
- Do you expect to win as an author or as a publisher? How do you expect to win?
- What does winning mean to you?
Wishing you the most success, X LLB