January 3, 2018- Often times, as a writing exercise, authors will use prompts to get the creative juices flowing. I like to use images sometimes because it jump starts my imagination. This image is a powerful one. While using this prompt there are some questions that you should answer: Is the person looking at the elephant a person at all or are they another animal? How did one come across the elephant? Where were they headed? Where did they come from? etc. Happy Writing!
Pandamonium Publishing House, We make reading and writing exciting!
Are you having trouble knowing what to say and how to say it? Do you need help with organizing your thoughts, words, and ideas? You’ve come to the right place, we make writing easy and take away all of the guesswork.
Whether it’s blogging, copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, content creation, speeches, toasts, newsletters, a corporate storybook, social media posts and hashtagging, or a catchy tagline for your business, we’ve got you covered!
Contact us today at email@example.com or by phone at 905-979-4949 for a full list of services and a free quote.
- Pitching Your Self-Pub to a Literary Agent… February 20, 2019
- How to Write a Book Review February 18, 2019
- The Difference between Success and Failure for the Authorpreneur February 15, 2019
- Your Next Novel Could Already Be On Your Bookshelf… February 13, 2019
- An Interview with Debbie Macomber February 8, 2019